Went back to Denmark before Myanmar match because of club commitments , he was subbed in the 69. min for Esbjerg today when they lost 0-3 to Odense.
Last league match before winter break is on December 8 , he will miss first home leg of the semifinal against Singapore. He should be ready in the away leg against Singapore.
Esbjerg is number 9 of 12 teams in Danish Superliga
His club Salgaocar from India lost again today, this time to 1-2 at home to Dempo. His club is number 13 of 14 in I-League. Salgaocar play league matches on Dec 8 and 14, and Angel said he was not sure if he will be released for semifinal matches.
Latest tweet from him today : "Now to wait for the decision of the general secretary of the club hope to have luck and let me go back to play the semifinal "
Karlsruher won 5-2 at home to Heidelheim . His club his number 3 in 3. Liga in Germany. Next club match is on Dec 8. Dennis went home to Germany after Myanmar match
Roland is first choice GK at MSV Duisburg. They won 2-0 away is against Paderborn this Sunday. Duisburg is 15 of 18 teams in second div in Germany. He is playing also on Dec 9 and 16. He is probably not available in semifinal matches.
Rob has not played any league matches for his club Ascot United since August. Maybe staying in Manila this coming week and should be available for semifinals.
His club Ado den Haag lost 2-0 to Twente today. Next league match is Dec 8.
Paul Mulders has not played for Ado Den Haag this season as far as I know. A Thai club is interested signing him
Season is fininshed in Iceland and his club Grindavik was relegated . He is also reportedly without contract. Was injured in last match against Myanmar
Juani is staying in Manila now. He is probably ready for both semifinals.
AFF Suzuki Cup rules :
- Final Registration of Players & Officials for the Final Round Group Competition and the Final Round home and away Semi-Final and Final matches.
- Final registration of twenty-two (22) players out of the thirty-five (35) players registered earlier (preliminary registration) will be registered at the 1st Team Managers’ Meeting which will be held one day before the commencement of the Final Round group competition.
- Only twenty (20) players from the final list of twenty-two (22) players can be registered for each match in the Final Round group competition.
- Subsequently any twenty (20) players from the final list of twenty-two (22) players (as per 5.3.1) can be registered to play in any one of the Final Round Semi-Final and Final matches.
- A player listed on the final list of twenty-two (22) maybe replaced only in the event of serious injury up until one day before the kick-off of his team’s first match after AFF have received a detailed medical assessment and only after the acceptance and confirmation by the AFF appointed Medical doctor. The appointed Medical doctor shall issue a certificate stating that the injury is sufficiently serious to prevent the player from taking part in the AFF Suzuki Cup 2012. Upon approval, the participating Member Association shall immediately nominate a replacement from the preliminary list of thirty-five (35) players and inform AFF accordingly. AFF shall not be responsible for any cost due to a player replacement including airfares.