09 January 2020

Kaya Fc Iloilo coach resigns

Noel Mercaida, Kaya Fc Iloilo coach :
"I would like to thank Kaya FC Iloilo for the opportunities accorded to me these last 3 years, during which I have learned a great deal and grown as a person and coach. I would also like to thank my staff for their support, professionalism and friendship; and the players for their stirring, courageous efforts. I look back proudly on our Copa Paulino Alcantara triumph in 2018 that lead to our AFC Cup Campaign 2019 and our second place finish in the following year, the PFL runner-up positions we secured in both 2018 and 2019..
My heartfelt gratitude also goes to the 12th man - the fans and supporters of Kaya. Your ardent and steadfast support made my job a very meaningful one and our matches thrilling and memorable affairs.
It is unfortunate that we now have to part ways, but Kaya FC Iloilo will always occupy a special place in my heart. I will now pursue new paths, but would welcome an opportunity to work with the club again at some point in the future. As they say - never say never."

Bildet kan inneholde: 1 person, smiler, driver med idrett og utendørs

No comments:

Post a Comment