30 December 2014

Juani Guirado denies Azkals retirement rumors

By Ivan Saldajeno

Ceres defender Juani Guirado clarified rumors swirling on social media saying that he will retire from international play.

In his post on Instagram and Facebook, the 35-year-old veteran said, "I'd like to deny the news publish today in media and social networks. It's a lie that I retire from Azkals."

Guirado vowed that he will stay with the national team as long as he can continue to play.

"I will keep on playing and fighting for my country with more motivation and force than ever until my body or coach don't let me more," he said.

Guirado is currently recuperating from a hamstring injury he suffered in the AFF Suzuki Cup which became a major blow for the Azkals' campaign in the said tournament.

http://www.dugout.ph/2014/12/juani-guirado-denies-azkals-retirement-rumors.html?sthash.yqu7GXBy.mjjo

No comments:

Post a Comment