13 November 2010

Saturday Stuff

This is a hilarious but true story. Last Tuesday, I went to the Philippine Football Federation to interview President Mari Martinez and General Secretary Chito Manuel. I videotaped the interview with their permission but with the caveat that it cannot be posted. During the interview, Manuel brought up the podcast of the the Board of Governors meeting last September. He said, "There was this person who uploaded it to this site -- Bleachers' Brew. Mali talaga yun." Then I said, "Ah, that's my site."


I wanted to laugh out loud but of course, I had to be polite.


It was an awkward silence (for a few seconds) that followed. Then Mr. Manuel said, "Yes, but in fairness you're a very good writer."


Hahaha.


I will have my re-written column on the PFF and its troubles out on Monday.


Will post more thoughts inna bit. Be back here later.

Posted by Rick Olivares

Bleachers´ Brew

No comments:

Post a Comment